PROFILE OF JIDE OWATUNMISE
Last Name: – Owatunmise
First Name: – Jide
Middle Name – Samuel
State of Origin: – Ondo State
Place of Birth: – Ikare
Home Address: – 3 Owatunmise Avenue, Ikorodu, Lagos State,
Tel: – 08033216376, 09010984700
E-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gender: – Male
Marital Status: – Married
Language – English and Yoruba
* Bsc (Hons), Business Administration (2nd Class Upper), University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka, Yaba, Lagos with Post-Graduate education in Finance & Banking, Marketing and Management.
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Transportation, Road Safety Administration, Security, Occupational Health and Safety (Levels 1, 2, and 3), Driving Instruction, Road Traffic Safety, Alternative Medicine, Vehicle Dynamics, Drug Education, Leadership, Re-Engineering Management, Professional Driver Assessment, National Coordinator, road safety education etc.
WORK HISTORY AND ACTIVITIES
* Okota High School, Arigidi – Akoko, Ondo State.
* Government Secondary School, Dingyadi, Sokoto State (Now in Zamfara State)
* Finance and Investment Officer, Open Gate Finance Company Ltd and Zincpace Finance & Investment Company Ltd.
* Managing Consultant, Best Konsults Ltd (1994 Till Date)
* Registrar /Chief Executive, Professional Driving and Safety Academy (2006 till date).
* Member of 3 Committees in the Federal Ministry of Transportation including United Nations Road Safety Trust Fund Committee in Nigeria.
* Consultancy in Transportation and Fleet Management.
* Driving Instruction for Drivers of Private and Public Sector Organizations.
* Road Safety Education for Schools, Transport Officers and Human Resource Officers of Private and Public Sector Organizations.
* Author of Books and Audio CDS on Driving, Riding and Road Safety:
- Basic Health and Safety Education for Drivers 2006
- Comprehensive Driving and Safety 2018
- Basic Tips for Safe Riding 2018
- Safe Driving Tips 2019
- Essential Manual on Driving, Health, Safety and Security 2019
- Audio CDs (2volumes) on Road Safety Education.
- 11 Other books on Transportation, Driving, Road Safety and allied fields.
* Regular Columnist in The Nation Newspaper on “Safe Driving”.
* Community Health Advocacy.
* Member, Curriculum Review Committee of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
* Member, Nigerian Institute for Training and Development (NITAD).
* Member, Lagos State Ministry of Education Committee for Technical and Vocational Education.
* Member, Project Implementation Committee of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
* Member, Project Planning and Implementation Committee of the United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety and Injury Prevention (UNDARSIP).
* Fmr National President, Association of Driving Instructors of Nigeria (ADIN).
* Fmr National President, Driving School Association of Nigeria (DSAN).
* Director of Studies, Institute of Driving Instructors of Nigeria.
* Training Coordinator of the Institute of Professional Drivers of Nigeria(IPDN).
* Representative, Technical Working Group, National Road Safety Advisory Council/ Nigeria Road Safety Strategy (NRSS 2021 – 2030).
* Member, CSO Network on Drug Abuse.
* Member, World Federation Against Drug Abuse (WFAD).
* Board of Trustees Member, Coalition of Road Safety NGOs in Nigeria (CORSAN).
* Member, International Society of Substance Use Professionals (ISSUP).
* Member of many other Professional Bodies within and outside Nigeria.
* Member of Several other Organizations in Driving and Road Safety.
* Resource Person to Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC), Nigeria Police and Lagos State Drivers Institute in Driving Instruction and Driver Proficiency Training.
* Tel & WhatsApp – 08033216376
* E-mail: email@example.com
CONCLUSION: Without any iota of doubt, this special workshop will generate information, ideas, strategies, and activities that will effectively complement the efforts of the Federal and State Governments toward Cost-Effective allocation of resources for Seamless, Safe, secure, and Sustainable Public Transportation in Nigeria, as well as provide long-lasting succor for Road Transportation stakeholders and, more importantly, critical Road users, thereby effectively mitigating the effects of fuel subsidy removal in Nigeria.
While we look forward to your response, we wish you more success in your development and life-saving endeavors.
Thank you Sir.
Tel & WhatsApp: 08033216376