PROPOSAL ON ADVANCED ASSESSMENT, TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR ALL CLASSES OF DRIVERS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
First and foremost, we use this opportunity to commend you and your amicable team for your significant contribution to the socio-economic development of Nigeria and wish you more successful and profitable operations.
No matter how expensive, good, comfortable, fast, PTO-protected, or efficient a vehicle is, it is the driver who determines whether it will be a safe means of transportation or not.
Safe driving is all about developing the right and adequate knowledge, skills, and attitudes for prompt gathering, interpretation, and implementation of information towards ensuring effective control of the vehicle for the safety and security of the vehicle and its occupants.
The science and art of driving develop over time with regular and result-oriented testing, assessment, and training because vehicle technology, road traffic regulations, the road environment, and the driver’s mental and physical fitness are dynamic. Driving is a social activity that draws on a complex array of cognitive and physical abilities that keep on developing over a period of time.
Every driver believes he is good, and the question is, where do the drivers involved in road traffic violations, crashes, or road accidents come from? For safety-oriented driving skills to be developed, there is a need for varied and long-term training for all categories of drivers to ensure safe and responsive driving.
In view of the above, there is a need for regular and result-oriented logistic assessment and training of drivers towards boosting their knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors, courtesy, consideration, and ability for vehicle handling management for safer road use. Our organization has packaged a unique and first-of-its kind assessment training program for all categories of drivers in government ministries, departments, and agencies as well as drivers of private corporate organizations.
This proposed assessment and training program for drivers is the most comprehensive and custom-made program with additional professional certification by the Institute of Professional Drivers of Nigeria (IPDN).
Please find below the program synopsis.
ASSESSMENT AND TRAINING CONTENTS:
- Test (Theory).
- Practical on – the – road Assessment: Assess the Drivers knowledge of the Road traffic regulations and Road rules, skills to drive safely, attitude and Behavior’s, road sharing with other road users.
- On – the – road practical training for each driver hazard perception, risk assessment and crush avoidance.
- Classroom training (mental and physical fitness of Drives, Ergonomics and occupational health, vehicle technology, vehicle characteristics. Inspection fault identification and maintenance, vehicle. Dynamics. Traffic signs and Road markings, comprehensive causes of Accidents, Convoy and Emergency driving, surveillance and counter – surveillance for security in driving, Fatigue management, Dangers Impairment and Distraction in driving, Essentials of vehicle Road-worthiness, Qualities and Responsibilities of a Driver, work Ethics and Human relations, Space Emergencies management and super defensive driving techniques etc.
- Post-Training test (theory, Alternative to practical and simulation).
- Reporting – We shall prepare and submit a report on each of the participants.
DURATION: 5 days
DATE – To be discussed
VENUE – To be discussed.
FEE – To be discussed (this depends on the number of participants /Drivers and logistics).
MATERIALS TO BE GIVEN TO THE TRAINEES/ PARTICIPANTS:
Training manual/handout, 2 books with pictorial illustrations and traffic signs in 4 languages, video DVDs, Audio CDs ( on Driving and Road Safety), bag, stationeries, and 2 certificates (by professional driving and safety Academy and Institute of Professional drivers of Nigeria).
OUR BOOKS AND OTHER RESOURCE MATERIALS FOR SALE AND FREE DISTRIBUTION
- Basic Health and Safety Education for Drivers by Jide Owatunmise.
- Comprehensive Lessons on Driving, Safety and Security by Jide Owatunmise.
- Tips for Safe Riding by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Safe Driving Tips with pictures by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Safe Driving Tips with Trafiic Signs in English, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo Languages by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Basic Information for Drivers of Convoy and Emergency vehicles by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Laws Relating to Drivers and Riders by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Echoes on Road Safety in Nigeria by Jide Owatunmise.
- Safe Riding Tips with pictures by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Basic Tips on Driving Instruction and Practical Testing by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Essential Tips for Drivers of Articulated Vehicles and other Trucks by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Comprehensive Causes of Road Accidents and Prevention by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Children Safety and School Security by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Things that damage mobile phones and prevention by Jide Owatunmise.
- Things that damage mobile phones and prevention by Jide Owatunmise.
- Health and Driving by Professional Driving and Safety Academy.
- Children Safety and Ethics by Bose Christiana.
- Journey from Tragedy to Triumph(Inspirational).
- Instructional Audio CDs
- Road Safety Education (Volume 1) by Jide Owatunmise.
- Road Safety Education (Volume 2) by Jide Owatunmise.
- Instructional and Documentary Video DVDs on Driving and Road Safety.
NOTE: For enquires or purchase order on the above Educational Materials and others, contact the Registrar/ Chief Executive.
Tel & WhatsApp – 08033216376
Beneficiaries of our training/services include the Federal Government, State Governments, University of Lagos (UNILAG), Embassy of the Republic of Tanzania, Lagos State University (LASU), the British Council, Federal College of Education (Ikere-Ekiti), National Open University of Nigeria, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, Oasis Insurance Company plc, Cross Country Transport Ltd, Chisco Transport Company Ltd, Adekunle Ajasin University, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigerian Tribune, Federal Medical Centre (Owo), Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (Ondo State), Refuge Insurance Company Ltd, Daystar Christan Centre, Evangelical Church of West African (ECWA), Krestal Laurel Ltd, Afribank Nigeria Plc (Polaris Bank), Union of Nigeria Plc, AVI ltd (Sheraton Hotel), Kano State Ministry of Transport, Sterling Assurance Company Ltd, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (Yaba – Lagos), Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Proton Security Company, Ogun State University Teaching Hospital, Yaba College of Technology, Eletrint Nigeria, AM Facilities ltd, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Marketing, FAMFA Oil Company, Federal Neuro-psychiatry Hospital (Yaba), Nigerian Law School, Kano University of Technology, Federal Medical Centre (Umuahia), National Board of Technology Incubation, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal University of Technology(Akure), National Commission for Colleges of Education, Court of Appeal, Federal Polytechnic (Nasarawa State), Federal College of Technology (Technical –Lagos), Nation Union of Air Transport Employees (NUATE), Samuel Adegboyega University, University of Port-Harcourt, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Yobe State Board of Internal Revenue, Adamawa State Internal Revenue Service, Zamfara State Government House, Radio, Television, Theatre and Arts Workers Union (RATTAWU), Bauchi State House of Assembly, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigerian Export-Import (NIEXIM) Bank, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Kogi Sate University, Setraco Construction Company, Ogun State Judiciary (Abeokuta), Ogun State Properly Investment Corporation, Oasis Group, Federal Ministry of Environment, Royal Salt Company Plc, NIPCO PLC, Federal Ministry of Environment, and many others.
OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BANK: ECOBANK Nigeria.
ACCOUNT NAME: Professional Driving and Safety Academy
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4132001905
SORT CODE: 056150713